Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rollin'

Well folks, we've reached our first BIG milestone!  Annelise rolled over, belly to back, for the first time yesterday!!  She has been ::thisclose:: to rolling for about two weeks now and every time I put her down for tummy time, I wondered if that day would be the day.  Yesterday, that day finally came.

I wasn't expecting it to happen as quickly as it did, so, of course, I was caught off guard and without the camera.  As soon as she rolled over, I started clapping and yelling because I was so excited.  I think I scared the poor girl with how excited I was.  Then, I picked her up and hugged her tight, and started bawling!  My little baby is quickly becoming not so little anymore!  A little while later, I laid her on her tummy again, and she rolled again, this time to the right.  When Drew came home, I put her on her tummy again and she rolled to the right again.  I tried to capture it on video, and failed.

Today, I was determined to catch it on video.  A milestone like this just can't go unrecorded!  (Note: The roll happens in the first few seconds, and then I make a fool out of myself for the rest of the video.  Feel free to NOT watch it after the roll!  Haha!)




No comments: