Saturday, July 7, 2012

GMG Week 8 Recap

Scripture passages for the week:
Proverbs 31 : 23 - Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
Proverbs 12 : 4 - A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.
Proverbs 31 : 24 - She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes.
Proverbs 10 : 4 - Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth.
Proverbs 31 : 25 - She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
Proverbs 3 : 26 - for the Lord will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared.
Psalm 23 : 1 - The Lord is my Shepherd, I lack nothing.
Psalm 37 : 3 - Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Proverbs 3 : 5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
Philippians 4 : 19 - And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

The passage that stood out the most to me this week, is to bring my husband respect.  He should be proud to be able to call me his wife and not worry that my attitude or behaviors could disgrace him.  I should never embarrass him with the things that I say or do.

No comments: