Sunday, May 1, 2011

All Grown Up

On Friday, I took my younger brother and sister's senior pictures.  I can't believe that they're all grown up and graduating high school.  Where does the time go?

(I probably won't blog a lot about my photography business here, but since it's family, I'm going to blog about this session.)

Friday, late afternoon, we went to a park close to my house.  I knew that Rachel would enjoy getting her photos done, but I didn't think Greg would.  Surprisingly, he seemed to really enjoy himself.  And I got some great images from him.

I am really proud of these images.  I got so many winners.

Since I am apparently an idiot, I told my mom that I would have the pictures ready for her today.  That's right, 2 days after I shot them.  Big mistake.  I'm not a big fan of the editing process and I didn't get to take nearly as many breaks as I like to.  Bummer!  Needless to say, I won't be making a promise like that again!

Surprisingly, I didn't shed a tear while shooting their session.  I'm not making any promises about their graduation day though!

No comments: