Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed (We usually used frozen mixed vegetables.)
4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (We usually use the packaged chicken pieces that you can use for salads and things.)
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the soup, water, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in vegetables; bring to boil.
3) Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4) Stir in chicken; heat through.
5) Drain spaghetti; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.