Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Costume hunting for Halloween is always an adventure.  Since we live in the frozen tundra northern Illinois, I know that, most likely, it's going to be cold and/or rainy for trick-or-treating.  I really don't like the idea of spending a fortune on a Halloween costume, only to have it be covered up by a coat.  So, I search for warm options.  Drew suggested Annelise's costume this year, and I dressed Harrison up as an accessory.
Annelise is an eskimo and Harrison is a polar bear!  Cute, huh?

We went over to Drew's grandma's house after Annelise woke up from her nap to show off their costumes.  Once we got back home, we bundled Annelise up in some gloves, put Harrison in the stroller with a bunch of blankets and took off to trick-or-treat.  Harrison didn't make it too long before he was screaming and wanted to eat.  I brought him back home and Drew took Annelise house to house.  They didn't go to nearly as many houses as we all went to last year, and I'm sure the cold had everything to do with that.

No comments: