Saturday, June 25, 2011

Do You Remember Me?

I know that it's been eerily quiet around these parts.  Our computer broke last week, and we only had the old computer to use until we got a new hard drive into the computer, and the old computer is pretty ancient and slow.  We got the new hard drive installed last night, so we're back up and running. 

Our basement remodel was almost done, until we decided to remodel the bathroom that is down there too.  That means that we (and by we, I mean Drew) has two weeks to complete a bathroom remodel.  We bought new tile for the floor, paint, a new vanity, mirror, and light fixture.  The bathtub and toilet are in good shape, so there's no work that needs to be done there.  I'll have to take some pictures in the next couple of days and post the progress that's been made.  I am very happy with how the basement is turning out!

Don't forget to send me any questions that you've been dying to ask me.  I've got a couple and I'll do a post in a few days.  Now that I have the computer back. 

No comments: