Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just Add It To The List

I was supposed to get a phone call this afternoon from my RE office after I went in this morning for my next blood draw to get my beta number.  Guess who didn't call? 

Yeah.  Them!

After (im)patiently waiting all afternoon, I called the office at 3:20 PM, since I knew that they closed at 3:30 PM, and the receptionist lady told me that they were calling people with test results and that if I didn't hear from them that afternoon, that I would hear from them in the morning.

Excuse me??

Of all the test results for them to not call me back about, they choose this one.  To say that I'm pissed is an understatement.  I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they didn't call me.  I'm trying to be really nice and friendly about all the things that are starting to bother me about that office, but it's getting difficult.  I really feel like a number in their assembly line of patients, and if it weren't for the frozen embryos that we have with them, I'd fire them and find a new RE.

AND. . . I find it just hilarious that they are very quick to tell me to not stress and take it easy.  Well, guess what idiots?  If you were to have some consideration for me, your patient, the person paying your bills and providing you a paycheck, perhaps I wouldn't be so stressed or worried about things.

1 comment:

Emily said...

LMAO! "Don't Stress", yeah okay... Like the little girl off of Full House used to say, "How WUDE!" Well I've always heard no news is good news. So, best wishes...hope you've had a nice phone call by now.