Monday, November 22, 2010

I Could Get Used To This

Another GREAT doctor's appointment today!!! I could definitely get used to this!

My appointment was at 7:15 this morning. Drew and I have not seen that hour of day in a long, long time. Needless to say, we were a little on edge.

We got there, and I was taken back for an ultrasound. I really enjoyed it because the nurse actually told me what she was seeing. It was nice to have her say something besides, "You'll have to wait for the doctor".

After the ultrasound, Drew and I were taken to another room. We waited for a little bit, and then another nurse came in and told me that I have four good looking follicles! They measure at 15, 20, 21, and 24mm. Awesome!!

The nurse gave me the trigger shot (in my ass!) and sent us on our way. We go back tomorrow for the IUI.

I am so excited. I am praying so hard that this is it and that I'll be pregnant soon.

No comments: