Sunday, June 10, 2012

GMG Week 4 Recap

Scripture passages for the week:
Proverbs 31 : 15 - She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family and portions for her female servants.
Psalm 5 : 3 - In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.
Mark 1 : 35 - Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.
Proverbs 31 : 16 - She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
Proverbs 16 : 3 - Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
Proverbs 21 : 5 - The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.
James 4 : 13-15 - Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money."  Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow.  What is your life?  You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.  Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."

This week I worked on rising earlier in the morning.  It was easy for me since I had such a busy week spending time with family.  I will have to keep it up and work on continuing to rise early.

No comments: