Saturday, June 9, 2012

Busy Busy Bees

Annelise and I have had such a busy week.  Eric, Jessica, and Wesley came into town last Saturday, and after my cousin's graduation party, we headed over to Drew's parent's house so that Annelise could meet them.

Eric had to work during the week, so Jessica planned lots of fun outings for Wesley so that he would be out of the house.  On Monday, we went to Discovery Center.  I was so surprised at how much fun Wes had.  I figured that he would play in each area for a few minutes and then move on.  Amazingly, he spent hours playing!
Annelise slept the whole entire time!  She sure does love her Auntie Jess though.
On Tuesday, Drew and his dad took Wesley out on the boat.  Annelise is still too little, so we just walked around the park.

On Wednesday, Drew's parents babysat Annelise and Drew and I went out on a date night with Jess and Eric.  We went to Lucerne's, which is a fondue restaurant, and then played mini putt and laser tag.  We had such a great time.  Annelise apparently had a great time with her grandparents too!

On Thursday, we went to Midway Village.  I have been there for a reception, but I've never been through the museum.  Did you know that Rockford is home to the sock monkey?  Yeah, neither did I.
Annelise very obviously had a rough day because she passed out that night in Drew's arms.
Gosh, I just love that little girl so darn much!

Yesterday, we celebrated Wesley's birthday and had a small party for him.  Annelise wore a dress first time.  So cute!
We took a much needed break, and just hung out at home today.  It was so nice for me to be able to get out of the house and do stuff during the day though.  I loved being able to spend so much time with Jessica.  I know that I've said it before, but I really hate that she lives so far away.

No comments: