Wednesday, February 29, 2012

36 Weeks: Maternity Pictures

Today, Drew and I went and had my maternity pictures taken.  This subject has been quite the battle for us.  When I found out I was pregnant, and I knew that this one was going to stick around, I told him that I wanted maternity pictures from Bobbi and Mike.  I have been a fan of their work for ages now and I love, love, love every image that they post.  I even told Drew that the maternity session could be my anniversary, Christmas, birthday, and "push present".  He wouldn't go for it.  I agree that the session would have cost a little much, but I just wanted some great pictures.  Reluctantly, I let it go.

He told me to find someone local, so we began researching.  We found Kristen at Photography by Kristen and I loved what I saw on her website.  After a little chatting back and forth, and rescheduling, we were finally able to go today to take some pictures.

We had a great time and she was so sweet to work with.  Now, I just have to practice some patience until my photos are ready.  This is the part that I'm not so good at.

Tonight, we treated ourselves to massages.  I received a gift certificate from some wonderful ladies back when I had the miscarriage, and I've been waiting to use it.  I decided that now was the perfect time since I'm starting to feel sore.  I had a prenatal massage and Drew got a deep tissue.  Honestly, it was just ok.  I mean, don't get me wrong, it felt great to have someone rub my back, but I was hoping to feel better than I do afterwards.  I think I really just wanted some more pressure, especially on my lower back and feet.

No belly picture this week.  I'll share my maternity photos when I get them.

No comments: