Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Thanks - Days 1,2,3

I know that I've mentioned Lindsay from Designer Wife over here before.  Well, she is doing a 30 Days of Thanks on her blog, and I've decided to join in too.  Since I'm late to the game, I have a little catching up to do. 

Day 1 - A person

Well, who else am I going to pick besides my husband?  Seriously though, he's pretty amazing in my book.  I am so thankful that we met and fell in love and that he asked me to spend the rest of his life with him.  We have been through the good times, the bad times, for richer, for poorer, sickness, and health.  And he has been unconditionally supportive through everything.
I love that man with my whole heart and I thank God every day that he brought Drew into my life.

Day 2 - An animal

Now that we have three pets in our family, my favorite will always be my first.  Simon.
He is such a great cat.  He snuggles occasionally and always looks so cute when he's sleeping curled up on the bed.  He hates Maya with a passion, and I'm scared about how he's going to act when the baby comes along, but at the end of the day, he loves me to pieces and I know it.

Day 3 - A cozy place in your home

I guess that the coziest place that I can think of right now is our bed.  I cherish the days when Drew is off work and we can fall asleep together.  We don't do too much snuggling anymore due to my pregnancy pillow, but it's comforting just to know that he's there.

No comments: