Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Uncovered Treasure

Drew has been trying to clean and organize the garage for a couple of months now. Yeah, he's productive. The only reason I haven't complained about having to park my beauty outside is because it's summer. But, it's his space and he can do what he wants with it. Plus, he's been working some crazy hours.

This evening, he decided to do a little bit more work out there. He was pulling out some old dressers and clearing them out so we can sell them. I was inside cooking dinner when he walked in for about the 38567730th time to show me something. I hear him brushing something off as he asks me if I have any interest in it. In my head I'm thinking, "Hmmm, probably not based on the amount of brushing off you had to do to it". But, I turned around and he showed me the cutest picture ever.
Yes, I was very interested in that! Isn't that great? I can't wait to find the perfect spot to hang it.

No comments: