Sunday, August 8, 2010

Angela's Bachelorette Party

This weekend was Angela's bachelorette party. A total of 8 of us girls went up to her family's lake house on Lake Poygen in Wisconsin. I have never been to a lake house before and I left there wanting to buy one ASAP! It was amazing!

We went through a town called Pardeeville on the way there. Just awesome!!
After we got to the lake house and unloaded all of our stuff, (Based on the number of bags and food we had, you'd think we were staying for a week instead of just one night. Girls!!) we all piled back into my car and went to The Bridge for lunch.
This picture took 4 takes! But sweet success!!! (And I really love the way my eyes look.)
We had a great lunch right on the river. We took loads of pictures. Here's Angela and all her bridesmaids.
Here are all of us girls that went doing a shot. Of course there were celebratory shots.
Bride and bridesmaid. It wasn't too long ago that these roles were reversed!

Some of the girls in the lake.
I really loved this lake because it was shallow for so long. It made it really nice for swimming and goofing around.
After we got back from lunch, we went swimming, played games, ate, drank, danced, had some serious girl time.
Angela's wedding night lingerie. Ha!!
I think we all had a great time. There was a lot of drama that happened much later in the evening. Let's just say that I didn't go to bed until 5 AM and woke up at 9 AM. Then, my sister and I had a 3 hour drive home. Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe it. It'll take me months to catch up on sleep. Ha!

No comments: