Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hello 25

25 just seems like such a good age. A quarter of a century. Mid-twenties.

Today was my birthday and Drew and I spent the entire day together. I was woken up by Drew's parents calling me and singing "Happy Birthday". I love my in-laws! After I hung up with them, I looked at my phone and realized that I had a text message. When I read it, I squealed! Rachel had texted me to let me know that she was in the hospital getting ready to have baby Jack!!! On my birthday!!! I was ecstatic!

I got out of bed and Drew and I had birthday cake for breakfast. Becca was so sweet and baked me a spice cake and made me a sweet card. Thanks Becca!

Then, we got ready and went out and ran errands. We ended up going to Granite City for dinner. We had a great dinner, then came home and just chilled the rest of the night.

No comments: