Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chocoholic Frolic

The Arc is an organization that serves adults and children with development disabilities here in our community. They have some fundraisers every year and a relatively new one is the Chocoholic Frolic. I received a flyer for it back in September of last year. I mentioned it to my aunt, who is a self-confessed chocoholic because I knew that she would love to go. I had sort of forgotten about it, but my aunt certainly had not. She mentioned it to my mom, who mentioned it to me, and we all decided to make a girls night of it. And, I mean, what woman can turn down chocolate?
The room was set up similar to what it would be like for a bridal expo. There were tables set up and each one had a different chocolate something. Brownies, cake, cookies, martinis, mousse, chocolate chili, and of course, a chocolate fountain.
It was chocolate lovers dream come true! Could this sign be any more true?


Is it bad that I'm already drooling for next year?

No comments: