Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Have An Excuse This Time

Have you wondered where I've been? I've been a little more MIA than usual. The last time I was here I told you that Drew and I were going to Georgia for Thanksgiving. While we were in Georgia, the guys decided that they would try and fix the computer.

Yeah, that didn't exactly go as planned.

They did some defraging and then suddenly we needed a password to sign onto the computer. We've never had a password. And we couldn't guess what the computer decided to magically make it either. We have a friend who is quite the computer genius and said that she would fix it as soon as we got home.

The minute we got home last Sunday I made Drew take the computer over there. She couldn't hack into it, and after having the computer for a week, realized that the hard drive was completely dead. And she couldn't get anything off of it. We lost everything on there! All of our documents and most importantly, our pictures. Words cannot express how upset I am about this.

Needless to say, we have a lot of work to get our computer back to where it was. And, we've started to paint our kitchen and dining room to get it ready for my family to come over on Christmas Eve. I'm overwhelmed!

I promise to recap our trip to Georgia, it just may take a little while. Bear with me!

No comments: