Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Since Drew and I bought our house earlier this year, we hosted the Christmas Eve party for my side of the family. Our house turned out to be perfect to host such a large gathering. Here we are all getting ready to open presents.
My cousin, Jenna and my sister, Rachel. Both such gorgeous girls!
My grandma and me.
Drew had to take some pictures to show off all of the food in our newly redone kitchen and dining room.

My cousin, Austin.

Drew got some new grilling tools. Yay!!


Ahhhh, Matt and Sheena! You're just so gosh darn cute!!
If the attention that my mom gave to Leo is any indication of how she'll be once we have kids, that kid will never get put down, nor will it be starved for attention.
I had such a great time playing hostess this year. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: