Sunday, April 26, 2009

Coming Soon....

Last night, at our housewarming party, my sister kinda harped on me that I haven't been blogging very much lately.

I know I really haven't. This past week was very busy with trying to get the house into good enough shape to have a bunch of people over and show it off. In all honesty though, life hasn't been too exciting lately. I do have a few exciting things to blog about, so be on the lookout for those in the next couple days.

Confession: I've been sitting in bed since about 9 PM and I was going to do a few blog entries tonight. But Drew and I got caught up in looking at the Daughtry's gift registry for their daughter that is due in June. We spent about an hour looking through it and trying to decide what to order. They live in North Carolina, but Jen is coming into town this weekend for a baby shower. (I've never been to a baby shower so I super stoked.) The invitation suggested gift cards since she'd be traveling back home by plane. But after you open about 3 gift cards, it's not fun anymore. So.... we (I) ordered some stuff from their registry and had it shipped straight to them. I'm either going to print pictures from the registry, or go to the store and take pictures and wrap them up for her to open at the shower. Way more fun than a gift card!

No comments: