Monday, April 20, 2009

Calling All Decorators

I guess that this post is going to have a couple purposes. One, to ask for some suggestions and two, to serve as before pics. We have a HUGE dining room. And I have absolutely no idea how to decorate it.

I've seen lots of dining rooms where they used a burnt orange color and I really, really love it. The problem is that I don't think it will flow well with what I want to do with the kitchen. We seem to have a blue thing going in the kitchen with our dishes and towels, so I'd like to stick with that color. I also would like to tie in sunflowers, so yellows and maybe a few greens. But, at least some yellows. What do you think? Do you think that a burnt orange would work well with blues and yellows?

So, without further ado, here are the pictures. And by the way, the existing window treatments ARE NOT ours. They were left by the sellers. Suggestions would be appreciated for window treatments also. I would like to put in wood blinds along with some draperies.



I would love any suggestions. Either leave some love in the comments section or email me. Thank you so much!

No comments: