Monday, June 24, 2013

And Play We Shall

Eric, Jessica, and Wesley are in town this week for their annual summer visit.  I am beyond excited to have someone to take the kids places with.  Today, since it was rainy in the morning, we took Wes and Annelise to a huge indoor play place.  This was the first time that Annelise has every done something like that.  It took her a little bit to warm up, but once she did, she had a blast!  I had a great time watching the kids play.

She already looks up to him so much, literally and figuratively!

I was a little worried about how the morning would go.  The play place doesn't open until 10 AM, and Annelise usually goes down for a nap at 11 AM.  I figured that we'd get maybe a little over an hour and she would be begging to go home and go to sleep.  However, she outplayed Wes, and was still wanting to climb and play at 12:30 and Wes was over it.  I was pretty impressed!  I can't wait to take her back again.

No comments: