Saturday, April 6, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Today, we celebrated Annelise turning one year old!  The theme to her party was "You Are My Sunshine".  I racked my brain for weeks trying to come up with a cute theme and fell in love with this one.  I immediately started pinning ideas.  I seriously pinned ideas for months!

We had such a great day and are so blessed that so many people came to celebrate with us.
Annelise's smash cake for the party.
I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it was adorable!  Not that many people participated, but I love that some did and that I have something to give her to when she turns 18 to see from her 1st birthday party.
Drew made the wreath for the door and he is incredibly proud of it.  It was super easy to make and I think he did a great job!
Annelise and I wore matching shirts.  Mine says "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" and Annelise's says "You make me happy, when skies are gray".  I ordered them off of Etsy.
We are so thankful to everyone who came to celebrate with us and were so generous.

No comments: