Thursday, April 4, 2013

Smash Cake Session

A few days before Annelise's 1st birthday, I decided to take some smash cake photos.  I figured that the practice with the cake would be a good idea before her party.  Drew and I haven't really given her much sweets to just chow down on her own.  We'll give her small bites if we're eating something, but for the most part, she hasn't had much.  This cake was the first time that she really had a treat all to herself.  She was a little unsure of it at first.  But, after a few minutes, she dug right in!

Before I gave her the cake, I wanted a few nice pictures of her.  She is terrified of my seamless paper backdrop, so it was quite the struggle to get these two.
I think the two that I did manage to get turned out pretty cute.  I just can't believe how grown up she is!

Sneak peak to the theme of her party!

No comments: