Sunday, September 19, 2010

One is the Loneliest Number

I got my first taste of Drew being a flight mechanic this weekend. He called me Friday morning, while I was at work, to let me know that he would be going to California for a couple of days. His work scheduled his flight out and he left pretty immediately.

He flew to Phoenix where he had a connecting flight to Ontario, California. He said that it was beautiful out there. Unfortunately, he had to leave so quickly that he didn't remember the camera.

I can tell that he's missed me too, because he has called me and texted me incessantly. We're so not used to traveling on our own! :-)

He's on his way home now and I couldn't be happier. As nice as his paycheck will be, I would much rather have him working here than in another state.

No comments: