Saturday, October 24, 2009

Liquified

Surgery on Tuesday is barreling towards me. The doctor's office called me yesterday and told me that they want me to start a clear liquid diet starting tomorrow morning until surgery.
I am allowed to have:
  • Coffee with no cream or sugar. I don't drink coffee. At all. Next option
  • Soda, but it can't be diet or red.
  • Jello
  • Juice, not red and no pulp
  • Soup broth

Sounds scrumptious, doesn't it? I was an emotional wreck yesterday after the doctor's office called. As you know, it's our anniversary tomorrow, and we had plans to go to JMK for dinner. Well, now dinner can't be done because I'm stuck on this stupid clear liquid diet. That, compiling with everything else that has been going on, and I was a mess of tears all morning.

No comments: