Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Any holiday as a first time mom is a big deal, and Halloween is no different.  I've had Annelise's costume stashed in her closet for a month now, and she finally got to wear it today.  I didn't want to go too crazy because she is still young, and we planned on just staying at home.  But, I couldn't let the day go by without dressing her up and taking scads of pictures.  May I present to you, my cute little dino!
After we took a bunch of pictures outside, the trick-or-treaters started showing up, so we came back in the house to hand out candy.  Annelise just sat by the door and watched.
She was over the hat about two seconds after I plopped it on her head.  She was gracious enough to let me get a few pictures of it though.

The little dino feet slippers were the best part of the costume to me.  Adorable!!

We have a ton of candy left over!  I really anticipated that we would have a lot more trick-or-treaters than we did.  Guess we'll be eating leftover candy for a while.  I'm sure Drew is sad!  Ha!

No comments: