Sunday, March 31, 2013

Surfacing

My lack of blogging is probably getting a little annoying.  At least it is to me anyways.  I always say that I'm going to blog when something happens, or when we do something fun, but then I get wrapped up into another project and blogging takes a backseat.  I really need to get better about it because I'm forgetting so many memories because I'm not writing them down.  And, at the end of the day, blogging is really for me to remember everything.

So, we are shoulder deep in stuff to get ready for a certain little lady's first birthday party.  I just can't believe that my baby is going to be one is two short days!  I keep thinking back to last year and the anticipation and excitement that I felt.  Each day I kept wondering if that day would be the day that I finally met my daughter.

Bear with me, as I get through this next week.  I'll post her twelve month letter and then I'll do some birthday party posts.  Hopefully after that things will be a little quieter around here and I can do a lot more posting.  This age is seriously so fun!

No comments: