Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Brand New Year

I'm so excited to be starting a new year.  2012 was so good to us.  I am beyond blessed that my beautiful daughter is here and that I get to be her mother.

Jess and Eric are still in town, so we spent the day hanging out at Drew's parent's house with his family.
Of course, I can't let the day go by without a special outfit!
I don't really make resolutions, but I want to set some goals for this year.  I really want to stop cussing.  I have a mouth like a sailor and I really need to get it in check since it won't be long before I have a little someone repeating everything I say.  Drew needs to work on this one also!  I have a bunch of personal and family goals that we'll be working on this year.  I'm so excited to see what this year has in store for us!

No comments: