Saturday, July 10, 2010

Angela's Bridal Shower

We had a bridal shower for my friend, Angela, today. You might remember that Angela was in my wedding. She's getting married on August 28 and I know that she's anxious for it to get here. It's my first time being a bridesmaid, so I'm pretty excited too. Here we are at her shower. Angela and another one of her bridesmaids, Kristin.
Angela and her mom. Don't they look alike??

We played the toilet paper wedding dress game. I've actually never played it before, so it was pretty fun.

The winner!!
I may be biased, but I totally think we should have won. I mean, we even had a one-shoulder strap. You don't get any more fashionable than that with toilet paper.
The video is the gift that I did for Angela. Drew's aunt and grandma did this gift for me at my bridal shower and I absolutely loved it!



No comments: