Thursday, June 25, 2009

Eight Months

In the past couple of months, I've noticed that Drew loves to use the phrase "my wife". He'll be talking to a friend of his, a friend that both of us know very well, a friend that was probably in the wedding, and rather than saying something along the lines of "Well, let me talk it over with Tania", he says "Let me talk it over with my wife". He never uses my name anymore. In place of "Tania" has been "my wife".

And I love it!!!!

He's so cute. It's almost like he can't get enough of saying "my wife". I, on the other hand, still feel a little weird saying "my husband". When did I get old enough to be married. Wasn't it just yesterday that my dad took my training wheels off my bike? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was graduating high school? Wasn't it just yesterday that I met Drew?

No comments: